Sunday, August 31, 2008

WTF unburied..

Well, got the boxes out of the bathroom, the lid was up on the toilet, but the boxes didn't get in deep enough to get wet. However, the toilet seat did get cracked :(

Add to shopping list:
Toilet seat.

Like there isn't enough we need to buy. But I feel obligated since it is a brand spankin' new toilet!

The Shopping list is getting Long! and the bank account is getting short.
We need paychecks!!! or donations :) LOL
Paypal welcome :) .......only kidding, i don't beg!

Well S starts work tomorrow, 5pm 11 hr shift, WTF is up with that!
I think I will be working Swing, I called the Pit and asked if i was on the schedule, but I was not yet, So I will head up there tomorrow to get in faces and get my name on the schedule so i can work / make money.

In the mean time, you all can head over to my Etsy shop and buy cards to help me financially!
I know there is not a lot listed, but i am sure I can accommodate your needs :) Send SOMEONE a card, for Pete's Sake! :)

No comments: