Sunday, August 31, 2008

Craigslist Rocks

We have found so many good things good deals on CL!
A Bowflex for pennies on the dollar.
A vehicle at one point.
And now a House to rent!

If you have no idea, CL is like the worldwide classified ads!
list things,
buy, sell, trade things,
even forums to talk about all the above.

Tho I have had no luck in selling things.
I had many replies for prospective buyers of things I need.

I was never any good on Ebay either.
I guess if you read my blog you read S's and figured out i just prefer to put it out for free and collect money in spite of freeness! That my friends was amazingly great! should have done it sooner with the other 4 or 5 loads of goodwill donation trips. Well Trust me I will do it again when needed!

So anyway, back to CL, I think we are going to list the house we were leasing in Vegas on CL, and give the contact info for the agency in it!

Live in vegas, need a old 4bed/ 2 bath house with hot tub, 1 car garage, fenced in back yard....great for roommates or small family. Close to UNLV and LV Blvd even close to Downtown, if you had an inclination to go there. Schools, Park, police station, Post Office, Mall, Hospital all close!

link to follow tomorrow :)

2 comments:

FleaStiff said...

CraigsList? Good to know it was useful to you. I've heard so much about its use for blatant prostitution and its use for properties that get robbed or trashed. Nice to hear it has beneficial uses too.

DiceGRRL said...

anyone comes near my home, no matter what city i live in, to rob me, wont make it in, the bark of the dogs is enough to warrant running far, far away.

so ya CL- good for me!
I do get a crack out of the prostitution ads now n then, just funny as hell!