Sunday, August 31, 2008

WTF was that?!?!

Its like 12:30am... I am sound asleep in bed in my new home. I hear something and it spooked the dogs. I figure it was a shelf in my studio so i go to check it out. I stand a moment or 2 looking around the room, the hall (where i have some of my studio boxes awaiting to be unpacked) and peer into the other rooms, but nothing looks out of sorts. I turn the direction of the guest bathroom, coz i hear something out the window in there (tiny shower space window), turn on hte light thinking to check the screen in the window, it is fine. Out of the bottom corner of my eye, I see the source of the noise... I had a stack of smaller boxes stashed in there (full of studio stuff) which for some unknown reason tumbled over onto the toilet. GAWD! I hope the toilet seat cover was DOWN! I cant get to it to see... I will just HOPE! tho i am SURE it was....hoping still...

Just another sign that I have a long way to go with unpacking, ok well every other room is unpacked and I am left to deal with this room all on my very own... just as well, no one else knows where or how to arrange my supplies.

OK so now it is 3am, I have been surfing, blogging, and researching ever-since the falling boxes.

Per haps I should go back to bed, money plays on S getting up between 6 & 7 am again!

No comments: