Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Yeouch!

So today on craps there is a guy playing, most the time alone, and right next to stick. We're having typical craps conversations with him and its fun and funny.

At one point out of the blue, while J was on break, this guy smacked my ass. Ok so he was really flirting away with me, and I always let it go, having fun with it hoping there will be some tips coming back out of it. I yelped and told him to watch it, he was going to make my husband upset.

He said, "what? you didn't tell me you were married?!...He's not here, anyway!"

Then I needed a comeback, and quickly made up a story, put J in the role of my husband and said "Oh, he'll be here soon, and he'll know too! Don't you think it's a coincidence how we communicate around here?"

Well what he doesn't know wont hurt him. And as soon as I saw J on his way to the table I put on so J could catch on. "Hey baby, this guy smacked my ass, and hard! You wanna handle it?"

So the dude backs off for a bit and now J was on stick so I was safer! But soon for some awful ungodly reason this guy does the same to J, SMACK right on the rump! I about died and my ass still stung and yet the sting echoed when I heard the smack on J.

What a way to start off our new year, I think I'm going to go look in the mirror and see of theres a rend hand shaped welt on my backside!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol!