Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Nice Piece of ...

So I work with people from all over the world, of course. One of my fellow dice dealers, Q is from China. He often asks us how to say something or what things mean.

A couple months ago he asked me what "what's up" means, and I did my best to explain it.

Yesterday while on a dead game, he was on stick and turned faced out towards the street. He noticed a nice looking woman and asked J "How you say when woman is sexy?"

J laughed a little and looked at the woman, then replied: "That's a Nice piece of ass."

Q responded with a nod "Nice piece of ass, ohh ok."

Then not too much later Q asks me to let my hair down "Fix you hair" he said to me. Because you see, the guys I word with all seem to love my hair, I have bangs that naturally hang to the side long, lower than my chin.

J watched my reaction, then said to Q "Nice piece of ass, huh?!"

I figured it out, put my hair back behind my ears and said to J "You set him up to say this?" but I got no response. However, I do get the looks, and from more than those 2!

Oh and thats where the previous story came in to play. that ass-slappin' player heard Q call me that and so he took a look and then gave a smack!

Now I know I'm looking better, I've been living healthier for a few month and loosing weight and shaping up, and I guess it shows. I guess I should go on to expect it too!

No comments: