Thursday, January 03, 2008

Euphoric

Maybe I got enough sleep last night for a change.
Maybe I was just in a good mood.
But today was weird! I didn't feel like signing the EO and or leaving early.
I was content today. I had some interesting conversations with coworkers.

Even tho there is this whole shenanigan about the union and the corporates trying to talk us out of it, i was hunkey dorey all day. I guess they are having mandatory meetings for us to go to, paying us 23.50 per hour to go, and the meeting lasts an average of an hour. I frankly don't give a shit and don't want to waste my time but it is outright inconvenient.

Anyway, I'm floating around today with my head in the cloud, and some adrenaline rushing too.
I guess a new year, a new attitude? or not, maybe its just a mood swing for the better and who knows how long it will last. But its helping me see a lot of opportunities and possibilities. Who knows, maybe I'll grab a few!!

No comments: