Friday, January 04, 2008

Whatever you want

So early this morning a young punk comes up to play next to me. He has a little Mohawk and spikes and other punk garb on, but he's a pretty cool guy.

He startes out by telling me he doesnt know much about the game, then he bets the pass line for 5 and odds for 10. Then he asked me if he could be the field too. My reply was "Why not? What ever you want!"

He had a quick sassy comeback with a mischievous look "oh, really?!" he said to me.

I said, "well, to an extent!"

And that was the beginning of a good 4 hours of flirting. It worked, he was betting for me constantly. After asking me what I liked and my reply was as it usually is to say "hard ten."


On the other hand, theres a nitwit from Nebraska with his own names for everything esp the hard ten "cowbells" and it spread like the plague, anyone in the game betting the hard ten asked for cowbells and every time the dice went in the air you could here numerous voices call out "come on cowbells!" Then theres the World bet which he called Carmen, And being older than a 2nd grader it took me a while to catch on it was about "where in the WORLD is Carmen San Diego?" that was just lame and i insisted no one else was aloud to say that anymore!

When the hard 4 rolled i asked him "what do you call that? Tinker bell?"

No comments: