Sunday, December 10, 2006

Idiots and Pranks

Last night the evening was filled with excitement.

A few prime moments.. or hours stick out in my mind.

1st off ... Slow table, and a couple walk up, the guy bets $5 on Hard 6, when I am on stick, Baseperson repeats loud and clear "Hard 6, $5 bet" the roll direct to follow is a 6, easy. I lock up the bet. Dude starts yelling, "Where'd My Hard 10 go?" Box man decided to let him have the bet as a Hard 10 and we go on with the game. Then the cocktail waitress brings the drinks and this guy's girlfriend gets her drink and lays in ON THE FELT, no box man sitting at the moment, I Stopped the Game, and made a fuss "No Drinks on the table AT ANY TIME!!!"

Ok then I get to base around 10 pm, 1 hour into the shift, and tap out my fellow dealer and in the mean time I sneak the Employee ID/Time clock card from my coworkers belt, where it was clipped, and hide it.

And during all this fun, a couple of newbies start playing and the guy has a bet in the field and asks if he can move it, So I Say "Sure." So he slides it over in the field, still in the field... And I just about died laughing as did the stickman who's ID is missing. *wink*

Then the stickman asks me to look on the floor near me to see if I see his ID, I glance around and reply "Nope..." The boxman is in on the joke, he tells him to go look at in Lost/Found and HR, so on his next break he does so and of course doesn't find it. He also learns he has to PAY for a replacement. Now he is in a BAD MOOD and it is cracking me up!

While he is on another break I coconspire with the box man, we hide it behind the toke box and make sure it works out so he has to be the one to drop the tokes after work, then his badge will fall to his feet. When this happened it was great! Then the boxman and I busted up! He was missing it for 7 hours, whilst he had no idea it was a prank on him!

No comments: