Saturday, December 09, 2006

Its Just Chips

The 2nd Base of the table playing on $40-60 buy ins and minimum bets. The 3rd base side playing lots of green.

A guy on the 2nd base side says loud enough for the box man to hear "Thats a lot of money down there!"

I'm on Stick and I hear the Box man reply "Its all just chips..."

I could not resist... I interjected while pointing my stick at the box man "And there's your DIP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later I have a different Box man... and I'm on base now. The rolls have all been cold, maybe 4-5 passes of the dice average. The dice get into someone elses hands, roll a number to create a point, roll a another number, then roll a seven.

My not normally so witty box man says "That wasn't bad... It was terrible!"

No one ever expected such comment to come from this guy! Which is what made it funny!

No comments: