Sunday, November 05, 2006

Black Boots...

Saturday night after work, technically sunday morning around 5 am, I stop to get gas on my way home. I fill up no problem. I decided to go in the store and get a couple doughnuts and a frappuccino for breakfast. I'm at the cashier digging thru my wallet to pay, looking down into my wallet, I see from the corner of my eye black shiney high heeled, knee high, go-go boots, I dismiss the image as I put my wallet away. When I hear from the voice of a middle-aged male with laryngitis-like rasp "$45 on 3 please, for the white Yukon over there." This was clearly not coming from the cashier, and the awkwark clacking of walking in heels goes out the door. I look over out the door to see the site. A 6'-plus big boned curveless body from top to bottom, the booths the shiney white panty hose, black mini skirt and fitted top, followed by a red skraggly wig. Then I looked back toward the cashier, I am sure my eyes were bulging jaw dropped, as he says to me "Women seem to be getting bigger and bigger".

I never did see m'lady's face, but I think I saw enough!

No comments: