Sunday, November 05, 2006

Vince Neil Ink

So Friday was a big deal, well it was suposed to be a big deal. The tatoo parlor had its's grand opening super party at O'Sheas. Dealers were given cool T-shirts and allowed to wear jeans with the shirts all weekend fri-sun. This was the highlight of Friday- wearing comfy clothes! Rumor has it that the lead singer for Motley Crue came in to his tatoo parlor in hte afternoon got his inaugural ink done then went to his tour bus to get drunk and never came back in. I was bored and dissapointed all evening. I even went home 2 hours early.

But near the end of the night, I had a few interesting moments. Mere moments. This guy next to stick and in my #1 spot on base was flirting with me and verbally noting me "cute" to anyone who would listen. When ever I was on stick he would lean into my ear to tell me something, usually as lame as a thank you for helping him with his bets and what have you. But the last time, was more than words. This weirdo went for my neck with a smooch. Creepy! But in my whoring for tips I let it slide, usually soemthing like this goes down I get boxman to get 'em off me.

Then not too long after that I was tapped out to move to my base, a safe distance from smoocher over there. There was 3 cowboys around my 8-spot (which is right next to base), 1 playing 2 behind him watching. We are still busy and crowded, and I need to get past these guys to get to base. I tap on the back of the 1st 2 "excuse me" as I squeeze behind them. Now I am behind the one playing, he is also my shooter at the moment, and the dice are in his hands already, so I wait until he throws, then tap on his back with "excuse me" as normal. I get past him and he takes one look at me "darlin' all ya had to do was pinch my ass to get me to move!" I about died, and he continued to flirt/hit on me as well. What a hoot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hay dicegirl,
i miss your blog and you have been away for a while.

are you ok ?? on Holiday? nothing much going on?? like I said just miss your stories

DiceGRRL said...

This is slow season for us, nothing too exciting going on. Soon as something happens you'll read about it!