Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You Can Take Your Shirt Off...

Well Sunday was interesting. First of all I was shoked to have a 3rd day on dice in one week! I choose 3rd base because my left arm/shoulder is feeling pretty loose. I've got 3 fellas who stick around for quite a while, who were there for a short stint saturday on the other side of the table. I remember because the blonde headed one's name was Wally and I made some "Leave it to Beaver" jokes, which he liked, actually. But his 2 friends' names I kept missing. One I think was Jessy or Jason and sometimes it sounded like they were calling him JC. Well in the 1st hour the dice made it around to Wally (he's next to base/me) who shot for a short while before the big 7 came back. The no-name guy was just watching, And JC is up next. He starts to remove his coat to reveal one weird shirt. I tried telling him he could hang his coat next to me on the rope-post. And instead of walking over or handing it to Wally to hang up, He tossed it to me?!?! LOL So I hung it up for him.

Now we're watching a shooter with an unforgettable and hard to miss shirt on. Mike-in-the-Box was 1st to comment... sarcasticaly. Then I couldn't help myself I had a few mild comments. He had a couple rolls of the dice and more shirt comments flew around the table.

Let me explain this shirt. It was Dark Brown, had a pattern of salmon pink, chartruese, and maybe some yellow... in an odd late 60s floral design, long sleeve, button down, and in a trendy snug fit. And I can't even come close to finding a similar pic online. Per my search efforts I would say it is concidered a disco shirt.

Well I asked him if he had permission from my grandmother to make a shirt out of her old curtains, and everyone burst into laughter. So he stopped and slowly took his shirt off and continued to roll shirtless! Brian's over on 2nd base and Hollars over the laughter and music to me "You doin' ok over there J?" So I had to make the whole incident worth it, and I even made JC blush a little bit, as I answered while fanning my face with my hands "Oh no, I'm all worked up, hot n bothered now!"

5 comments:

--S said...

Those have got to be the ugliest shirts I have ever seen. It's good he took it off - you might have had a seizure having to stare at it for more than a couple minutes!

DressThatMan.com said...

ROFLMFAO! Oh my... but... you NOTICED him in his your-grandma's-curtains wild-ugly-funky-crazy shirt. And, you'll surely remember him.

:) *for some guys, that is the entire point*

Now roll those dice...

DressThatMan.com said...

ROFLMFAO! Oh my... but... you NOTICED him in his your-grandma's-curtains wild-ugly-funky-crazy shirt. And, you'll surely remember him.

:) *for some guys, that is the entire point*

Now roll those dice...

DiceGRRL said...

And I notice hte Pimp Daddy pacing on the corner keeping track of his merchandise, in his white suit n shoes even hats and fur trim...but I don't call that a GOOD MEMORY either... Men and their ways with clothes (LOL!)

DressThatMan.com said...

Hey now! That could have been any one of us here...

LMAO :)