Wednesday, May 10, 2006

One-Hour Tour of Duty & Sudden Notice for Change

Started the day with Notice I was on Toke Collection, I started getting this done and Jason who is sitting box stated he needs a dice dealer, as the dice crew is still on and the tables full. I am not sure the deal, but I was told to tap out Matt on the dice table and he would do tokes. So I got on and did my thing. 40 minutes goes by and they players start coloring up and leaving. By 4:45am they are all gone and the swing shift dice crew goes home, I close the table with Jason and go on break. Thats my wednesday dice time, and it sure was interesting...

In the meantime, while on that table Jason posed a conversation with me that went like this:
J: You comin' to swing?
Me: Well, I requested it liek 2 months ago so maybe... we'll see.
J: I saw your name on our schedule...
Me: Really?!? Next week's?
J: I guess so...

Later I found my name on the swing schedule as well as on the grave schedule. I flipped out, didn't know what shift I should show up to on friday. I found the origial shedule for grave that comes from the scheduling dept and it does not even have my name on it. So I say Swing. I bring this up with the floorman who will email the manager for grave shift.

Not to mention my new swing schedule, DICE ALL 5 DAYS! woohoo!
But I have Varying start times, I'm gonna feel like S does I have 7, 8 and 9 o'clock start times.

No comments: