Friday, May 12, 2006

Hot & Unrested

I tried as hard as I could to stay up last night, to adjust to my new schedule. It was rough and so I took a nap. Shortly after 2am S called me when he got off work and we went for a bite to eat. After that we came right home and watched tv in bed a while and I conked out. I slept as long as I could, it was sweltery hot and the dogs were waking up and waking me up. So I got up, that was around 11am. When S got up he told me I didn't get enough sleep.

I have to start my shift at 9pm tonight. I think I can make it. Here's hoping.

I called the property mgt group again and complained about the A/C still being out and still not hearing from the repairman. Soon after this phone call I got a call from the repairman who said he would be over today within a couple hours. It has been about 2 hours now...and waiting...

I hate that I am going to start a new shift, a new routine, feeling hot and unrested.

No comments: