Sunday, May 21, 2006

Detroit Boyfriend

Friday Night, had a group of mid to late 20-somethings from Detroit. One was next to stick, and they were all on my side of the table. I had a good time with this crowd, esp the guy next to stick. We were flirting back and forth a lot and it was comical, more than anything. When it was his turn to shoot I talked him into it, and when he hit his 1st point I teased him and told him he should be hollaring and excited. So he hollared on cue from that comment in the most squeelish puberty sounding hollar. I laughed and said "Ok, who's got a hold of your B@LLs" and the laughter gained volume from both of us. Then he said "Guess it did sound a little pubescent." Further cause for hollaring and he said he wouldn't anymore because I made fun of him.

Later he was down to about $25 in red and on a $10 table he said "I'm going to go broke just to stay here and flirt with you."

I mentioned this was the best part of being a Dice Dealer, I had new boyfriends to flirt with every day.

No comments: