Friday, April 14, 2006

Have I Mentioned Aaron?

It seems I would have, but dont remember. He's the local who is crazy about me. He is relentless! He came back today today to play craps and my side of the table was full, so he was on the other side of the table. As soon as the spot next to me cleared he jumped in. He sure is a talker, but he won't be talking me into anything! I like to humor him tho, as I do anyone else that flirts with me, I flirt back for fun. It increases my tips :) He was pulling off this dark look today- suits his playing habits. He plays the dark side. So anyway he's got his hair dyed black and was wearing a black shirt... He didnt seem to make any money on craps today, so his visit was short.

I was on break with a co-worker who has dealt dice with me while Aaron was around and we were talking about the relentless efforts to get me. Then he went on to tell me his relating stories. How he was much like Aaron, before he settled down and got married. Men can be such tramps, just waiting for a girl to give the OK.

It's a good thing this girl has morals and self respect.

No comments: