Saturday, April 15, 2006

Around the Outside

I was pushing the dice to a player, not to accurately, and the dice hit his line bet and went around it, one on each side of the chips. I laughed and said "Huh, just like Two trailor park girls..." it continued to tickle me for about 20 minutes, and no one seemed to hear or understand the joke/comment, so it continued to be funny, to me alone. The other people around just kinda game a look like "that comment makes no sence" but no one said anything.

I know some of you know this reference!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eminem and I are with you! -Stout

DiceGRRL said...

Well I had a feeling YOU would be the one to comment on that ;) --j

rakethetable said...

Sorry - lost me too.

Anonymous said...

It's the third time I've read the post and I still laugh! Thanks for a brighter evening in rainy Louisville! - Schultz

DiceGRRL said...

Shultzy!
I'm happy to brighten your day(s) with my stories!
I'm glad you 'got it' too :)
J