Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Accidental Tips

On a BJ game, full table infact, one particular player was bet tipping every other hand or so it seemed and so he seemed the generous one at the table. I took it kindly each time it won and thanked him as i locked it up.

We drop our tips into a locked box which has poker chip sized coin slots.

On one good hand he had 11 and doubled down against my low card (I think it was a 6), which I in turn busted on, and his original bet was 20 soh e had 40 out there and I paid him 40 more, and after I Payed everyone out and cleared up the cards I noticed a red in front of him but in my zone (dealers side of the insurance line) and seeing as I just payed him well, I assumed he was tipping me again. I said thank you, tapped the red on the box and dropped in it.

He looked bewildered then realized what was going on, and then he said "Oh! I just wanted change..." I was so embarrased, as I can not return the chip and he said "Don't worry, You deserve it anyway, But can I have change for this ONE ?" So, I gave him change, appologized and on with the game. He also continued to tip bet for me.

No comments: