Friday, March 31, 2006

Something New to Follow

I added a link to my list of blogs and webpages I check out regularly.
I have a new one. See Marley & Me, under Friends & Stuff.

It all started with a USA Today Article, for me. In the paper version. I came upon it on break at work, read it and tore it out to bring it home for a reminder.
Then I finally bought the book. I'm about half way thru it. I laugh, I cry, most of all I RELATE!
If you know me, you probably know or know of Stanley (see his pic up in the corner?).


You might also know I'm not a book person. And this is only probably the 3rd book I have been seriously about. I really recommend this book! Hmm I guess it's the time to start a Book List. Stay tuned...

Well anyway today, I had a good reason to go to the Marley & Me website. I had a Bad Dog story ( of many) to write for John. I kept it short and sweet. But John invites stories, as you will see on this page. Read his blog, Read other stories (including mine) and then add your own!

No comments: