Saturday, March 04, 2006

On/Off Switch for the Craps Table Required

Even more reason I should go back to Swing or to Flamingo, if I pass.
Started today - SATURDAY - on the back dice table. The front table was already closed.
We only kept it going for ...about 2 hours!!! Then they closed it and sent us Dice Dealers to 21.
Then around 10 I got tapped out on a 21 table in the party pit when I started back to go on break I saw the front dice table with 2 dealers on base and no stick man. The other dice dealer for today was already on break so I took the stick. After what was probably 40 minutes on 21 already I relinquished a whole break to get on dice and there was 1-hour and 40 minutes continuous dealing. Before I knew it that 2 hours on dice was gone.

So my point being, that this shift won't even keep the table open to half a table right thru a saturday shift.

I am anxious to see what happens next week after Auditions.

No comments: