Friday, March 03, 2006

Thoughts for Friday

First my upcoming work schedule gave me wed/thurs off next week, so I asked to get it switched to mon/tues so Monday morning I could play poker with S and the guys. We are planning to play at the Silverton.

Then I found out Audition Sign-ups for Flamingo were up so I pondered it for a few hours before I decided to sign up just to see what auditions were like, and be a glutton for punishment or something. Auditions are for 2 games. Most will go for 21 and Roulette. If you are going for Craps at all you do 21 1st them they set up a separate audition appointment for craps. I'm just curious about how the whole thing goes. This will be next Monday Night 8pm. Do not know why these are only during swing shift but they are :)

As a back up plan I filled out the paper work to request for shift transfer, back to swing as I have deliberated over for a while now.

So one way or another things are about ot change!

Oh... Yesterday I got an EO (Early Out) at work and went ot Bally's to watch thier dice game and talk to their Box Man. I hope to go there to work someday, maybe another 3-6 months I hope. I had an idea, I was not prepared for the idea, but they said I could hop on the table. Maybe I could go back once a week and get chummy with that crew/boxman etc. I wonder if I should wear break-in Black & Whites or??? There was not a single female on the table dealing or playing so I wonder... I've had a good history from being the only chick. We shall see what happens.

Tuesday I heard from management at work that the place I work won't be there much longer, July 07 infact is the end, I was told. No idea if there will be placement or severance or anything for anyone who will still be working there.

Today I was NOT on dice, until the last 40 minutes. When the day shift managers were in and one of the guys who was on dice wanted on cards to start getting warmed up for his Audition. I didn't mind, I want to be on dice :) The day shift manager who was sitting box likes me and didn't care - so all was good.

No comments: