Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Sickening and those F*&%ing Rules

Some people don't want to learn how to play blackjack- maybe they just want to pretend they know and loose money and make other players mad.

I had a kid playing on 3rd base/ last seat at a 21 table and before he even started playing I figured he was trouble. In the 5 year old's typicalstyle of "are we there yet" over and over, all I heard for a whole 2 deck shoe was "did you shuffle yet" because there is no mid deck entry for new players. So then he finally got to play and only bought in for 20.00 ( what a waste of time IMO) and i even let him cut the deck, hoping he would shut up. But this didn't help or work. He was all mouth and full of F-bombs. When he would stay after a hit he kept tosing his cards on top of his hit card, and in general when some one tosses cards in they are busted, so I asked over and over every hand if he busted. and after the 3rd time I even said "When you stay, you tuck you cards under your bet." Simple enoughdon't you think? Well not to him... He got pissed off at me for telling his how things are done, what the etiquittes were etc. After the last hand when I beat him he grabbed his chips, stood up, said something like "You and your F*&%ing rule!" and stormed off. Two of his friends, still at the table playing well mannered said "no, we don't know him!" and everyone laughed a lot!

Later I was dealing the Bonus Texas Hold'em game, with only one player. Another older gentleman joins us and I kind of had to explain teach the game. That was easy enough. But then I reamed them both. I got four 3-of-a-kinds in a row, then 2 pair, then a straight. Unbelievable, because I can't get this when I play real Texas Hold'em! Anyway so when I showed the straight, the older man grabbed the little bit of chips he had left, and said "You're Sickening!"to me, and stormed off to the cashier! The other guy and me got a laugh out of the comment for a few minutes.

Oh and made it to the Doctor today, got me some drugs and X-rays and may have to go to a chiropractor. We'll see after my X-rays come back to my doctor. Pinched Nerve is he suspect.

No comments: