Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Counting Is Fun

If You know me, You probably know the inside joke of "count the dots" which was made in reference when we used to play cards with S's parents. And this was always funny to everyone else.

Well, today I got to make fun with a 21 player with counting issues.

He sits with his two cards in hand looks for a second then starts to tuck them under his bet as to stay, and looks again then tucks again, and does this about 4 times. I said "Do you ned help counting?" And he replied, "No I'm just slow" Well if you ran out of fingers and toes you'd have to drop your pants to get to 21!" And everyone laughed.

Then I got tapped out by Karen, and I said "If you need counting help now, just use your buddy's fingers, and keep your pants on because Karen is a respectable lady!"

No comments: