Saturday, March 11, 2006

Boring weekend so far

For a big deal made of NASCAR weekend, I've been bored, stood more dead games this weekend than I did the weekdays this week. It kind of made up for the full tables I dealt 21 on with pure idiots. I was so annoyed! I left work with a monster headache!

They added a color to our uniform options this weekend. Normally we've got a dark green shirt on, well now we have bright blue shirts too. I said "so next week, do we get red?" Other departments are allowed to wear these T-shirts "I got lucky at O'sheas" and day shift is giving them away 4pm to 8pm for suited blackjacks. I wish we could wear them too.

Lexi had her check up today form her surgery. Doc says she looks good, when all is healed and fur is grown back, it will just look like she was born with only one eye!! *laughs* everyone notices a change in her personality now she has her spunk back :)

Yesterday I was not on dice and when day shift floor came in, after sitting box like 20 minutes, Daniel ask me why wasn't I on dice and he said "these guys are killing me" meaning the newbies learning on the job. I said "Yea, I guess we both got screwed" But a secret part of me didn't want to be up there with those newbies and their lack of procedures etc. I just want to deal with a real crew.

I have no idea what is in store for me tomorrow! At least it will be my friday and I have my weekend to look forward to.

Oh, did the Focus Training test- passed with a 100%.
Also got an award at work, someone had such a good time at a table with me that they remembered my name and wrote about me in a survey Harrahs sends out. That looks good for a Flamingo Hopeful, they like to see personality there.

No comments: