Saturday, February 11, 2006

Rub My Head?!?!

The dice table started out for me with 2 drunk idiotic 20-something males with no clue how to play, on 2nd base, and a crazy young black man on 3rd base.
By my 1st brake I just wished the idiots on 2nd would leave... even if it meant I had to deal cards! When I returned from the break, it was pretty much JUST the black man on 3rd for God knows how long. He was flirtatious with me for starters, so I figured I'd play along.

I even repeatedly delivered the dice to him on point, telling him "I've know what you want." This means when the point is eight for example, I would make sure the dice were added up to eight when I pushed them to him to throw. This normally doesn't matter, so Who cared?!?! But then the point would actually roll! And every time it did he tossed me a red ($5 chip). Ok so it only worked 2 or 3 times in a couple of hours.

I said something about taking care of him, meaning getting his bets, paying his bets etc. So he started saying something about taking care of me.. and I would just laugh. Then he would throw me another red. And he said he was going to "rub my head!" And I said "No Way!" and thought nothing more of it. Well if you know me, you know I have spiked up hair... and later when there was a few more guys at the table I was going along with the game and suddenly there was a body against my back side and a hand on my head, rubbing my spikes. This freaked me out suddenly and I turned to see him run back to his spot on the rail, yelling "I told you I was going to rub your head!"

Them M on 2nd base said "Looks like you have a secret admirer!" I replied, "I don't think there's anything secret about it" and we laughed...

Too bad B wasn't there today. He has a similar story, his trumps mine, but I can not wait to tell him about it! (He got a tongue shoved in his ear suddenly one day while on 3rd base.)

No comments: