Sunday, February 12, 2006

Majority Loss...

It was a nice day for dice. We had a couple guys from around So.Cal. who were pretty cool, Andy & Sean. They played simple bets, Pass Line with odds and 6 & 8's mostly. They were having a good time and commented/complimented us on our friendliness and the music/atmosphere there.

Sean was rockin' cool, every time we payed him for something he tossed us 1 or 2 reds. We got a lot of tips from him today!

Found out they are in a punk band in L.A. called Majority Loss. I asked where I could hear their music and Sean said they didnt have any CDs with them but they had a spot on another blog/sharing site called My Space, but I can't seem to find them there. It is too bad, I was looking forward to finding and hearing them.

But I had a great time dealing to them and they made the day quite enjoyable with thier rocker attitudes and talking about being from OC, CA. - where we are all from.

When they left, they both gave me a hug - that was both wierd and cool!

If you guys ever read this, ROCK ON!

No comments: