Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Full Time Kicking-In and more

Finally got my paperwork this week to enroll in benefits. As soon as I get the HMO cards, I can finally go to see Doctors and Dentists and what ever else! Oh and I can start building up a 401K. You know I am 31 and don't think I have ever had a 401K. Sad, I know. I got coverage for both of us since S is still extra-board / part-time.

On a poker note, played monday at the Hilton and only won 3 small pots. Lost in the end. I guess next Monday we are playing at Luxor. I hope I still get Mon/Tuesdays off. And I hope i catch more cards that the flop hits!

On a health note, got fresh Winchells Doughnuts for brekfast yesterday- turned out some of them were too fresh and still doughey inside and it made us sick to our stomachs, ah well. So I was sick in hte middle of the night last night and called in sick for today. I've had a head ache all day today too, but doubt it is related to the doughnuts.

When I get back to work, I wont be working with a certain dice dealer anymore who got his transfer to the Flamingo. I think this put me back on a for sure 3 days of Dice. As long as no one else thinks they want to learn on my time. Selfish I may sound, Selfish I may be, but that is how it is for me.

No comments: