Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Random Thought :)

Albert Idiot-stein...
that's my new replacement for "Dumb-Ass"
(picked it up from a silly cartoon, yes I watch cartoons- got a problem with that?)

Focus Class aka customer service training
I'm scheduled to do this next week at work...ON MY DAY OFF :(
So I only get 1 day off next week.

Dr. Pepper has multiple personality disorder
I asked the Pepsi vending machine man at work if he'd start stocking Dr. Pepper. He said no, because Coke has bottling rights in this region, whilst Pepsi ownes the syrup recipe, but in some places isn't Dr. P bottled by 7-up too? I also asked about Mr. Pibb (or Pibb Xtra as it's known to the current generation) and he didn't have a clue, thought it was root beer and said I could have a Mug Root Beer LOL.

Here are some doggie kisses for you :)

No comments: