Monday, February 20, 2006

Breaking Even

Stayed up 3 hours late last night so I'd sleep in with S this morning before our weekly poker outting.

Had breakfast at 'the cafe' in 'the hotel' at Mandalay Bay, we both had excellent chorizo burritos. It came with Guacamole, which S insists he doesn't like, but eats it up every time its served to him. He Calls it GREEN STUFF.

Wandered around Mandalay bay, Excalibur, and the Luxor for a few hours before having to meet everyone at Luxor's Poker Room.

We got our 2/4 game started with a few strangers to boot. 10th seat was some old english turd, who seemd to be raping my bank. I was down to like $25 when S felt bad and gave me $20 to buy in more. Then I started playing even tighter, and finally the turd left and went to the tourney. So I made it all back plus enough to tip the cashier. Too bad S busted out... again.

I had a good time as usual!

No comments: