Thursday, March 06, 2008

Just another day, of course

I am still waiting on my 1st official client for my Custom Scrapbook Service. Also available thru Ebay.



And in the mean time, at work today, something slightly funny happened.

We have a fairly new dealer by the name of Alvin. well one of the other dealers keeps doing THE "Aaaalvin!" from Alvin & The chipmunks cartoon/movie (what ever generation you relate it too). And finally this player, ok the only player, blurts out "OK WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING THAT?" Seeing the dealer was on stick and the player next to him, I couldn't make too much fun at the player- So I just said "It's his name!"
The player laughed and commented with "I thought you all just thought he looked like a chipmunk (whilst making a gopher-like face with buck teeth). And we all busted into laughter.

No comments: