Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Bored with this place

I am bored with work, the strip, all of it. I'm waiting to become a dual-rate... only god knows how long this will take.

ON the side, I have engaged in a new endeavor.
I am starting a CUSTOM SCRAPBOOK SERVICE. I'd love to be a personal scrapbooker. I know one very inspiring nice lady who does this. This is right up my natural born alley! I am a very artsy-fartsy creative type!

So if you are interested in getting me off the ground in this, lets talk! I NEED a 1st client, would love return-customers with on-going business relationship!

All I need is a developed roll of film from any occasion, or maybe of pets, or places.... what ever you like to take pictures of! And you can write little blurbs about the who-what-when-where-why-how-etc for me to transfer into computer generated journaling.

Interested? I've posted a listing for it here: www.studiojcards.com
but I don't have my sample pics up yet. I should have some up by the end of tomorrow (Wednesday).

C'mon you know that you still have those Hawaiian vacation photos still on the SD card in your digital camera! Have them printed at Walgreen's at put me to work!

We need each other!

2 comments:

FleaStiff said...

"I am bored with work, the strip, all of it. I'm waiting to become a dual-rate..."

So whats a dual-rate?

And are Dual-Rates never bored?

DiceGRRL said...

dual-rate is a double job.
some days you deal, some days you are a supervisor. its a change in pace and pay... and i get to throw people out when i am a supervisor :)