Thursday, January 24, 2008

Garbage and Innuendos

A couple of weeks ago I got a new CD, its the best of album from Garbage, called ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. I love listening to it, to Shirley Manson. She is awesome. If I could be anyone.... she is probably it!
Innuendos were all over the place today. We were acting silly, the dice crew, and having a great time. I stayed all day, not like me at all, but I also didn't have a choice even if I wanted to take the EO. We had no extra dice dealers on staff today. But I didn't have a desire to leave. I had tired feet but didn't notice until I got in the car to leave.

J has this thing about the 9, it's rolls a 6-3 or it's a waste. anyway so I bet on it, at some point with a tip and it rolled, and it was like we were having a mini party celebrating its roll. It was $30 for us, spreads thin but looks good coming in! Some older guy playing thought I was getting excited about 9" - hahaha - well maybe I would? but I wasn't... But he sure made me blush, and does that happen to me very often?? NO! And H, the boxman, made a point to remind me.

I just have too much fun being a girl, typically the only girl, on that game.

No comments: