Monday, December 17, 2007

Putrid Yesterday!

I only worked about 2 hr yesterday. I don't usually go home so early but I was ill feeling.

We had a dead game, T was on floor/box, G was on the other base. we were all talking and suddenly T flees the area. Then it begins to linger into my breathing air! OH MY GAWD, I yell and nearly gagged! I turned and pointed at T "How could you do that to us?!"

But she remarked... "I didn't do it, I smelled and that's why I left!"

I heard G snickering and knew it was him immediately thereafter! I couldn't handle it i put my sleeve over my face until I was tapped out... I told him he's supposed to turn his arse out away from the pit, LOL.

He exclaimed that he did but the draft brought it back in!! It was hilarious and gross at the same time!

I stated I did not want to know what he ate the night before!

No comments: