Monday, December 17, 2007

OK, back in the habbit I hope!

Today was my friday. I'm pooped, I dont usually work 8 hr days if i can help it. I'm spoiled I guess.

Our company holiday party started today, they go for 22 hours, so all shifts have a chance to go before during or after shift. I got to go during. Shrimp Cocktail and Crab Legs were my choice eats, the masseurs and live music wasn't in yet, as i was only there at 7:20-8am (the whole deal opened up at 6am). Lots of pretty eats but i went with faves and loaded up!

The dice crew got shifted around all day with stand ins while we went to eat. The guy who is still learning got put on, i think it was his 3rd day ever, not even consecutive. well he doesn't get it yet- the dice dealer attitude. he's so hunky dory in life anyway. So anyway here's the deal.
12 was rolling a lot and some how someone said something about the 'get rich quick' scams. I say "yea, D (the newbie who also has a offshoot of the soap cult - amway - business) knows all about that."

D replies, "there's nothing quick about it!"

I knocked him one with saying "well obviously, you're supplementing your income with by working here!" And I thought it was funny.

Dice dealers give each other shit all the time! But he took it way too personal and his lil amway selling feelings got hurt "That's not very funny you know!"

But i thought it was! Then he stopped paying me any attention, not asking for help, or even making eye contact w/ me! No skin off my back - he can make mistakes and not learn all damn day. I told my supervisor he might write a voluntary on me or some other kind of complaint, and he said to just ignore him.

When I got off work I text messaged a co-worker who was off who thinks similar thoughts of the same dumb-ass amway freak. no reply but i bet he got a laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Had a friend pitch the amway "PLAN" to me once. He was a hard core Amway Freak! They take it way to seriuos when you shit about it. I remember all that soap in his garage. Thanks you made me laugh thinking about my freaky amway friend.

DiceGRRL said...

I lost count of how many times its been pitched to me!

growing up we lived across the street from an amway COUPLE, they have SOAP CULT PARTIES... makes you wonder whats in d soap!