Saturday, December 16, 2006

Thursday Remembered

Well friday night not too much happened, we just kept working our arses off! I great player kept betting for us and pressing and we kept winning together!

My stalker Aaron showed up when I was on stick and snuck up behind me and scared the shit out of me again, he always says "Oh baby, I love your Hair!"

And now I remember Thursday night! Thursday was fun and funny!

First off I was on hte front table and the doors were open, I was getting cold fast. I asked my box man to get the doors closed. This happened to be the box man I used to have big problems with. I said "Serious I am COLD, feel my hands!" as a stick out my hand in his diection. He reached up skeptically and took my hand, as he took mine into his his eyes popped open so wide, he was shocked at how cold it felt.

Not too much later, Phil showed up and asked me what I thought of his buzz session. I said it was the best one I had ever heard. Then he leaned ito my ear to whisper his appriciation "I love you for that." I laughed. Then the box man told him we wanted to close the doors, and he said "J's so cold she asked me to hold her hand!" Phil took one cocked-head look at me, like a dog hearing a whistle in the distance, with out saying 'is this true?' I simply replied "It's the truth!" Even the boxman got a little laugh out of the whole thing.

And before I knew it I saw the doors getting closed.

Phil must be very impressed with the change in relationship I have with this box man.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss your blog :( HAVE YOU LEFT ME FOR EVER? Your stories were so fun. clever. if you plan to return to your blog will you let me know? please!
ken

inspire68@charter.net

DiceGRRL said...

So you wanted more stories from the Dicegrrl. I am going to try to get more posted when i remember what goes on at work and am not too tired to get to writing it out.


S can verify there has been on-goings to tell about but i just get too tired and forget.

Anonymous said...

i keep hopeing that one day ill come here and see a new post. I guess i have to bring my self to say goodbye. It will be hard to say "goodbye" Im selfish that way. but i will leave you with knowing i have your past stories to be comfoted by. But if the dicegrrl ever feels inspired to tell some of her crazy stories again. I will be there anticipating evry typed word.
yours truely
ken