Saturday, June 03, 2006

Ricochet

Ok I've seen the dice hit, bounce off of, and land in very interesting ways and places.

I've seen :
Rim shots off of some ones drink in hand
Hole In Ones into trash cans
Hitting dealers' working stacks knocking them over or knocking one out of the middle
Landing on top of stacks
The usual Too Tall to Call into the rails
I've even been the ricochet factor, having had dice hit me...

These dice have hit me in the hands most often, the arm a few times, even once right between the eyes. Which was a combo of shock, unbelief and pain, bringing me to tears of laughter.

But yesterday, was the ricochet of all rocochets! This time, all I could say was "Hey, Watch it Buddy!"

Usually any human body part interference causes the un-wanted 7-out. But not this time... This time the ricochet made the point! Front Line Winner, extra special thanks to one of my LOVELY LADY LUMPS! It kinda stung, like a bee-sting... But no tokes came in for gratitude, at this juncture.

No comments: