Monday, June 26, 2006

Promiscuous Blows

This guy, Mark, late-20's aged was playing dice already when we started the new shift at 7pm tonight. So probably before I ever got there he was getting people to blow on his dice. Odd thing was he didn't seem to care male or female...

B was sitting box and was sucker enough to blow on the dice for him just a little to frequently.
Then, later P was sitting box and he gave one blow, then no further blows as he said he "didn't want to be promiscuous." This made me laugh and P had a hard time keeping a straight face after I busted up. And P refused to blow again, but the begging was futile, this guy wouldn't throw the dice until someone blew.

I called out across the table, ( he was not on my side of the table) "Hey, Mark! Over here..." A little wink and very flitatious soft puckered breath in his direction and then the dice rolled. A simple 6, no big deal. The next few also came from me. But then he asked and begged P again, did I mention P is a MAN? Finally P cupped his hand to the side of his mouth like telling a secret in 2nd grade and blew a secret blow, which was just as funny as the promiscuosity comment. But the dice rolled following this blow into a horrendous 7-Out! P says "And this is why I didn't want to do it!" I knew P was thinking Thank god for a new shooter!

1 comment:

cadiz12 said...

no one can explain those kinds of superstitions.