Sunday, June 18, 2006

Premonitions and Torture

Friday no one told me my score. A few other dealers laughed and said the boss knew how bad I wanted to know and decided it would be funny not to tell me until he HAD TO...

I told one girl about a dream I had Thursday night after work, after being taunted and not knowing my score. I dreamt that as the boss was leaving for the night he leaned toward me while I was on the game and whispered "fifty-nine" to me.

Saturday, 15 minutes prior to the shift that same boss had called a meeting required by the company about safety. I told him I'd go if he told me my score. I expected he did not know off the top of his head, and would have to go look it up after the meeting. But much to my surprise he knew and stated in the most nonchalant tone of voice "fifty-nine" in front of the whole meeting, then carried on with the meeting.

I am thrilled! I have the chance to add up to 4 points with my Craps audition.
The top score is 63 this time, this is from a non-craps dealer, so with craps I could be one of the best!

No comments: