Tuesday, June 20, 2006

misleading lies or misconceived highs...

The supervisor who told me my score was not in yesterday. I had noticed the top boss in his office while on my break. I stopped in and asked to get my rank, wanting to find out for sure how far down on the list I was. I said "I'm in hte 59 set," but the boss said "No, I think you're 57" he flipped thru until he found my name. He was right. I complained of being lied to by the other guy. I felt to fool all the rest of my day. I put my name on the EO, I was steaming and wanted to get out of there.

Someone suggested 59 was a universal answer when anyone asked this guy. Because another dealer was also told 59 and later found out it was 61... Why did mine have to go the other direction. :(

Another suggestion was he just didn't read it right... was the writing unclear?

Who knows th truth behind my sad, misleading lie.

I won't be part of the 1st 17. After that 17, I am 8 down the list. I am guessing 6 to 8 weeks before the new job is mine...

I havent heard word of the dice auditions yet, if they should arrise I might make it back to that beloved 59...

=====================================

Off topic, I came across this site.
A lounge in PA with a very opinionated owner, who puts his opinion in plain view!

No comments: