Friday, May 26, 2006

Ohio... as a bet.

Swing shift has showed me some real funnies, thanks to late night drunks.

S has strongly suggested my posting this story as much as I have Procrastinated doing it.

Some guy with a system on the craps table bets the Horn High Yo every Come Out Roll, we will call him Syd. It pays off a few times for him. Then some drunk guy trying to learn from this guys system, starts the copycat game, we will call him Bud.

Image this:
Syd makes a pass line bet, so Bud does too.
Syd Tosses me a red and hollars "Horn High Yo."
Bud too tosse sme a red and yells "Ohio!"
I pause, grab the chip and question the bed "Ohio?"
Bud "Yea, same thing as this guy," as he points to Syd.
I state "Ohio, Horn High Yo, ok..." and place his bet on the Horn High Yo.
Every Come out roll for about an hour Syd bets the Horn High Yo and Bud follows with betting an Ohio.
When the 1st 20-minutes passed and I moved to 3rd base, opposite of the side they were on, It happens again and poor girl on stick had no clue.

Side note was I think I heard the Neil Young song OHIO on the muzak at some point durring the night.

No comments: