Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Space Cowboy

Also could be titled "Fun ways to make tips."

Dealing 21 to a group of 20 somethings, not all from the same place but playing at the same table.
Last seat is kind of a goof. I'm in a 8 deck shuffle and he blurts out, holding up a red chip "i'll give you this if you can tell me what song is this" and with out a delay I correctly repond "Space Cowboy!" and he was shocked. So he said "So who sings it?" and again with out a having to think I replied "Steve Miller Band." He kind of twirks his head liek he wasn't expecting to loose $5, tossed the chip in and said "I didn't think you'd know..."

Everyone thinks I am younger than I AM, pegging me in my early 20's would mean it unlikely I would know a song from before my time...

1 comment:

--S said...

Are you really old enough to remember that song? ;)