Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Monday Madness and Focus

MONDAY:I don't know how else to say this but refer you to this link
If you came here from S's Blog then that's all it is.

Other than than not much is new.
I'm waiting on Lexi's vet to call back to set her appointment.

TUESDAY: I had the Focus Class at work today... I anticipated boring, and it started out that way. Our table got warmed up to each other, only one other dealer was there with me. Then we were all goofy and overly interactive with the class. Our table got more raffle tickets than any other in the room 5 tables of average 6 people each. I was the shotski queen as well walking away with a water bottle bag, sports bottle, insulated cup, and a bottle opener key ring! Anyone want a souvenirs for stocking stuffers!

Now tomorrow is my only day off and I need to get to bed to make the most of tomorrow!

No comments: