Sunday, January 29, 2006

Dice Crew Party

Today was a birthday for one of our crew. We decided to go out after work, ended up at a pub called PTs. Was about 10 of us, and we had a laugh that its always the dice crew who goes out even tho we invite the whole shift crew. We had Lunch and a few rounds of drinks to celebreate the birthday on hand. Only 2 of us were female, but thats no matter to be concerned with, but the other female has a thing for the b'day boy and a few rounds of drinks brought out the best in both of them. After they had a few big wet kisses a few kissy kissy jokes came up. I told the other female it would be funny to do a "fake-out" like girls used to do when they were teens as jokes, but I was not serious. Then later out of the drunken blue of the men in hte group we were dared to kiss, so we winked and went for it, a full-on Fake-out! I'd already had 2 drinks and working on my 3rd and I don't know exactly how, but we fell to the floor, and the guys about died laughing and helped us up and then we all laughed some more! It was crazy and funny not to mention fun.

Tonight the other female in the group realized I wasn't a stick in the mud as she told me when we all were leaving. She said something about how she had thought before that I was always mad at everyone. I told her I always just give them hard times, because most of them havent learned to deal the game of dice in a school like myself but are learning on the job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would have loved to seen that!