Friday, January 30, 2009

Brown, Shitty effin' Brown - EVERYWHERE

So it was recently pointed out to me how ugly this place really is... by S none-the-less...and he continues the day muttering lyrics from The White Stripes' "Dead Leaves and The Dirty Ground."

It is true, everything is some sort of brown here. they don't paint houses colors, not even white. everything is some sort of shitty brown color, and even the muni trash cans are dark enough green they blend into the brown.

The only exception is cars. And that is because beaner boy likes his ricer to be quickly spotted when going 80 mph in a 65, even by the local law enforcment officers who you've read about on S's blog. I STOPPED- I SWEAR!

When I first moved into this house ( i refrain from the word HOME) i liked the varied earth tones and non whiteness of the interior walls. I bought brown bath towels to match the bathroom, now i want to burn them.

I feel highly compelled to go buy a bright red hooka lounge style semi circle sofa. Of course this would cause S an aneurysm that we can not afford treatment for. BUT i do have a hot pink Velveteen Queen Anne chair i inherited hears ago i could bring out into the mail area of the house just to look at and LAUGH OUT LOUD about! I'm also feeling a deep need to go dye my hair of the same color, just to show i do not belong here.

No comments: