Thursday, September 11, 2008

Learning my Lesson

OK so with this work schedule and my latest illness, I've been kind of lazy to 'get dressed' until i have to actually leave the house.

Well, 1st of all the UPS or FEDEX men keep coming with goodies for me, and I have answered the door in my PJs (LOL).

2 days ago the UPS man came with a package from my Target wish list, the coffee press, thanks SL :)

Today the UPS man came with a large flat package, and I do not know who to thank. It is the Welcome mat for my front door entry. Who Sent this? Thank you who ever you are. There was no pacing slip or receipt this time :)

And the other day a UPS man brought me a package from my old landlord (something important left behind in the house in Vegas).

And 2x lately the FEDEX man came with Modems for our DSL connection. Had to return one, but thats alright.

Well after today's UPS Mans visit, S hollers that there are 2 people approaching the door. he gets the dogs outside and we open the door to meet yet another set of friendly neighbors, this time from across the street. So now We have met the neighbors on 3 sides... with in 2 weeks!

Like I think i have said before, or S has anyway, in 4 years in Vegas he never met the neighbors, and I only met one because UPS mis delivered a package of mine to them.

So the lesson learned, get dressed! be dressed, be prepared!

So anyone else wanna knock on my door today before I go to work, in 20 minutes? Coz now... now I am dressed and prepared!

2 comments:

Pumakid said...

Hope you enjoy the Welcome mat you wanted. They had to send it seperate from the coffee thingamajig because it was out of stock at the time. Sounds like you both are getting adjusted and meeting the neighbors is a great thing. I guess meeting the UPS/FEDEX guy on a regular basis isn't so bad either. LOL
When you drink your coffee and step outside/inside your door, think of me and the rest of us that miss/care about you guys.
Ciao

DiceGRRL said...

ahh pumakid
so they are both from you!
nice!! thanks so much!
and me likes getting packages in the mail! so i gets to see the muscley UPS man legs :)