Saturday, January 19, 2008

in a slump, with a sword in my stomach

Went back to work on Thursday and didn't work half the day, so nothing funny to report from that.
Hmm, same for Friday i guess. being sick isn't exciting.
Now todays Saturday, i made it past the half-way point at went home at 9.

It's just blah at work, not making any money or having any fun. It's hard to have fun when you feel like i do anyway!

Oh Wednesday afternoon i was being stabbed through my stomach with an invisible sword! Or at least this is how it feels. I was in tears it was very bad. I call the Doc's office and talk to a nurse to tell them the pains are back and what to do about it. Dumb nurse said if its so bad to go to the ER. Yea right, wait 4 million hours for treatment, pay out the rear, and by the time i get to see a doctor its subsided. I don't think so! So Thursday when i was out of work early I went to the Doctors office on walk-in basis and waited to get squeezed in between appointments. Well I finally got in and saw the available doctor. who said my stomach bacteria was resilient and i needed to try the treatment again with slightly different drugs. 2 different antibiotics and Tagamet. On top off all the stuff I have been taking for the Sinusitis. Too many damn pills! Doctor says its a shallow ulcer in my stomach. MY GOD, I am sorry for anyone who has ulcers, I never knew they could be so painful! And Nauseating!!

Today after my haircut I got another one of those stabbing sensations in my stomach, well ok i still do as i type, but I tell S and he asked what I ate earlier- simply a Lean Cuisine Spaghetti n Meatballs, didn't taste spicy, but it guess its giving me heck. I drank a 7-up too, maybe the citric acid is bad too. maybe I'm stuck with soda crackers and milk until i die???

When I die, don't send flowers. Donate money in my name to the Humane Society.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Has any one said it might be your Gallbladder??? X wife had same stymptoms i hope your are doing better.
Ken

DiceGRRL said...

doc suggested it, but the way i described the pain and symptoms, he was for sure it was this bacteria, and test results show true too.