Sunday, October 29, 2006

something about a chicken

Sometimes I forget to tell my stories...

This one happened a couple days ago, but last night after work I remembered it and told S and he about died laughing and asked why I didnt post it here. So here it it...

I'm on stick. Everyone but one person has made the same prop bet. I look at the odd ball and say "C'mon all teh cool kids are doin' it!" and he laughs but still no bet. So out of the blue it the most tempting persuading tone of voice I say, and loud enough for everyone to hear incidentally "It tastes like CHICKEN!"

Now I have everyone rolling and laughing so hard. The Guy even makes the bet now. Box man busts up saying "What the hell, Where did that come from?" It was completely random! I have no thought process behind it, it just CAME OUT :)

Then another guy said after the roll "Ya Know, It does kinda taste like chicken!" and that was totally funny too!

When I get to base the boxman leans over and says "what would even make you think of something like that?" and even more randomly I replied "maybe it was the subconcience of the "winner winner chicken dinner that we're all tired of hearing."

No comments: