Sunday, August 06, 2006

It's Been a While

My time and energy have been preoccupied for a while... I've had a few things to talk about here but haven't gotten a chance to come back to tell you about it.

Let's See... A week or so ago- the infamous Aaron showed up on swing shift, nothing has changed there - he might be worse before the night winds down, he really embarrasses me with his naughty comments!

Oh- Last thursday, and a lot ever since, I have been teh cooler. Friday, I couldnt call a number for the life of me. The dice made 2 laps thru a full table of shooters with creating points then one of the following 2 rolls are sure to be a 7-out! It was Ice Cold!!

The following days have been almost as bad, but yesterday- for the 1st time, I seen all 6 points for the fire bet get made, I wanted to pass out, and not a soul was playing it, LOL... we rubbed it in pretty hard too! only One Dollar would have paid $1000.00. The Max bet of $5 on it would have been 5 times as sweet!

Someone called OSHA on O'shea's - Friday we had sound monitors on various staff members to register the decibles of the live band which has been entirely too loud for a few months, but if it stays where OSHA set it it will be perfect.

So far I am still at O'shea's, no sign of a transfer yet... *grumble*

Well Stanley has a new story on his dog-blog. Go check it out when you are done here, if you havent yet!

Thats it from me for now!

No comments: