Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dealing with Asain Dealers

I work with people of all walks of life. But I have been more confused and tickled by those from Asain countries.

Two of these are also fellow Dice Dealers...
Fisrt there is Tony, who is Vietnamese is one who tickles me with his accent. He calls for bets on "sickenate" aka Six & Eight, and he says it so fast, you're like "chicken head? Did he say something about a chicken hed?" LOL...

And Rain, a sweet soft spoken Chinese girl. I only just recently figured out what she was really saying, but everytime she calls 9 on the stick, I hear "Winner Winner Nine" but the point was 8, or something else. And I just went with the nine as a call, not a winner call. With the loud hussle n bussle of our place of employment, esp on weekends... You can hardly hear hear anyway. So finally I figured out what sounded like "Winner Winenr Nine" was actually "Na Na Nah Nine." Go figure!

No comments: