Friday, February 03, 2006

Snuffed Out for Superbowl Weekend

Time to rant and rave a bit.
I was really looking forward to dealing a busy game this weekend with al of the superbowl business. My shift doesn't usually have craps table open, just friday, saturday and sundays... and rarely really busy with all 16 spots full. I wanted to tackle the challenge of this weekend, but my floor is bringing in 3 dealers from another shift to fill the shoes of me and some of my co-dealers. Only 1 of us gets to do it, and I know it is because he is dual rate now. **F** dual rate! Anyway. I'm P'ed off because i have to pretend to deal 21 all weekend, which l already have to do on weekdays.

I feel this whole issue is disrespectful and an insult. I am not even given a chance!
Maybe I will submit a request to switch shifts.

No comments: